Careers at AutoLanka
Join the team autoLanka.com and be a part of Sri Lanka’s premier automobile e-magazine. At AutoLanka.com we aim to maximise dynamism and collaboration. We ensure every employee to have a voice in our future and believe that AutoLanka.com is your opportunity to do something great! We provide a supportive environment for young talents.
These are the positions we're currently looking to fill. Send your application to [email protected] with your CV and a brief description telling us why you are right for the role.
We are looking for a young dynamic sales executive with experience in online advertising and sales generation.
You are responsible for establishing new business opportunities, organizing sales visits to sell our online banner advertising packages to companies mainly in automotive, real-estate and other popular industries in Sri Lanka. In addition, you may require assisting us in our day to day sales, organizing promotional activities and represent company for various events.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum of 1 - 2 Years’ experience in sales
- Must have a valid motorbike or vehicle license
- Professional qualification in Marketing/ SLIM/ CIM
- Excellent English and Tamil/Sinhalese both verbal & written
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Should be able to make sales visits and generate leads
- Follow up for payments with clients
- Follow up for documentation and any other details and co-ordinate with designing team
- Demonstration, Presentation skills and Inter Personal Skills
- Organizing promotional events and represent company for various events
- Need to be flexible with working hours
Attractive remuneration and commission packages on offer.
If you think you’ve got what it takes send over your CV along with a recent photograph to [email protected]
Motoring Journalists Wanted
We are looking for young talented motoring journalists and writers to join team autoLanka.com on part-time and volunteer basis.
- Produce content for autoLanka.com on current motoring news weekly
- Rewrite press releases in an entertaining writing style
- Produce new and unique motoring stories
- Cover motoring launches and special motoring events and produce articles about the events
- A strong and general understanding of the automotive industry
- Creative writing ability
- General understanding of the way in which the automotive industry works in terms of launches and Press Release
- Basic Photography skills to capture pictures of launches and special events
- Time management skill is crucial
- Be prepared to travel locally according to the venue of the events
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your application to [email protected] with your CV and a brief description telling us why you are right for the role.