• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Benz Scl 600

dillongt

I hate the rims, gotta swiss cheese look going for it. Styling a little retro. Thats ok. Moving towards the rear wheel arch, ugly.

I hope thats joystick like thing is not how u drive .... I can see the benefit for Mercedes, they don't have to make left and right hand drive versions, but it'll be a nightmare to drive when backseat drivers try to get involved <_<

I hate the rims, gotta swiss cheese look going for it. Styling a little retro. Thats ok. Moving towards the rear wheel arch, ugly.

I hope thats joystick like thing is not how u drive .... I can see the benefit for Mercedes, they don't have to make left and right hand drive versions, but it'll be a nightmare to drive when backseat drivers try to get involved <_<

not only that what if the person in the pessenger seat grab the joystick by mistake thinking its the other stick :lol::D

by the way, abt the car i liked the front part, not the lambo doors it doesn';t go with this car.. rear is crap; wheels too.. interior, dash is ok but not good enough, joystick not a good idea.. (reason have stated above)

They still might have to make RHD/LHD versions seeing as the speedometer is on the Left side in this one. Why not just dump that in the middle as well. Btw how do you turn this thing :lol:

They still might have to make RHD/LHD versions seeing as the speedometer is on the Left side in this one. Why not just dump that in the middle as well. Btw how do you turn this thing :lol:

Not if that thing is some sorta tv screen. u have it on both sides, then u just switch the display over <_< LCD, doesn't even need to take up glove box space...

Not if that thing is some sorta tv screen. u have it on both sides, then u just switch the display over <_< LCD, doesn't even need to take up glove box space...

I wonder if Merc has come up with the idea, maybe you could sell it to them :D Any idea on how you rotate the vehicle?? Wonder what it's like using a joystick to take a turn on a real road. Unless this was built for straight lines :lol:

are you sure this is a new concept? looks like something out of the 80s or 90s! I doubt that they'd release anyting that closely resembles that for quite a while..thank god!

Yea it looks like something that would've featured in a movie in the 80s. It has EU number plates though, so must be a relatively recent idea

are you sure this is a new concept? looks like something out of the 80s or 90s! I doubt that they'd release anyting that closely resembles that for quite a while..thank god!

i agree its more like a concept from some timeback...

ya the lights looks a lot like the previous S class.. so i too think its probablu a convept merc came up woth about 6-7 years ago.. and no one these days woul use a colour like that on a concept car....

• 1 month later...

no offense to the Merc lovers but i gotta admit, that car looks hideous!

Was it really necessary to ressurect a dead thread just to agree with everyone else ;) J/k. Welcome to Autolanka