• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Power Shutters

seejaylk

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi...

Anyone know a good place to repair Power Shutters of my car?

(All 4 shutters does not work, not even a sound )

thanks

Hi Dont know whether this will help.. why don't you first check the fuse for power shutters first :unsure:

Near Neelammahara road there's is a hardware shop ' Saman hardware'. Right in front of that hardware there is a guy named ' Rasika'. I see a lot of cars parked there and also I heard that guy is a good at electronics. Once I have noted him repairing a Volkwagen passet as well.

i was checked it....its fine...

what's the make model of the car? it's very unlikey that all four shutters stop working due to a failure of power shutter mechanism. as many pointed out this should be electrical. You need to check the fuses,relays, main control pannel on drivers side door and if all fine the wiring harness. If you search around forums you'll get contact detail of a guy call Ruwan whom had recommended by Miniace.

he'll be in a better position to solve this out, however if this car is european, PM me, I'll provide a good contact.